Advantages of SEO:
- Nature is more interesting in terms of cost because we do not pay keywords or marketing campaigns, in engines, to be well positioned.
- An SEO will always offer a cost per click more interesting than the paid listings.
- Generates a visit to the long tail that can not be performing the paid search.
- The cost of Search Engine Optimization is fixed, depending on the number of hours allocated unrelated and completely independent of the rate of return clicks.
- The SEO lowers the cost per click based on the cost of the initial implementation and low cost adjustments, as part of a strategy by the paid listing.
- Sites that received SEO optimization have a higher conversion rate, in fact, the natural results available to users, by definition give a result corresponding exactly to the keyword, as opposed to paying results.
- A equivalent results, SEO is cheaper than the SEM, and especially SEO is perein over time, for your digital identity.
Disadvantages of (SEO):
- More than 15 billion pages indexed by Google, Yahoo, Bing, on the web, which can lose visitors on wildcard searches.
- Need expertise of a specialist in SEO, constant monitoring.
- No guarantee of positioning through the use of SEO as a simple change in the algorithm of search engines can change the position.
- In the competitive sector, it is difficult to position on certain keywords if they were acquired huge amounts of money!
Learn more about SEO Company by http://www.seocompanyuk.biz/